Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £60.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for those carrying out electrocardiograms. This pocket book gives a basic introduction to the principles of analyzing and carrying out ECGs, and provides a source of recordings and notes on how to interpret them, for both normal and pathological ECGs.
- Author(s)Derek J. Rowlands
- Date of Publication28/02/1993
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIX, 145 p.
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1993 ed.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.55
- £47.48Trending at £62.09
- £79.63Trending at £108.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.