Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the use of functional oxide and nitride thin films to increase functionality and application range of MEMS (microelectromechanical systems), including micro-sensors, micro-actuators, and electronic components for high frequency communications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectronic Materials: Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight774 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byNava Setter
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.