CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byR. E. White
- Table Of ContentsDesign and Development of Electrochemical Chlor-Alkali Cells.- A Simple Model of a Diaphragm - Type Chlorine Cell.- Design Principles for Chlorine Membrane Cells.- Hydroxyl Ion Migration, Chemical Reactions, Water Transport and Other Effects as Optimizing Parameters in Cross-, Co- and Countercurrently Operated Membrane Cells for the Chlor/Alkali Electrolysis.- Hydraulic Modelling as an Aid to Electrochemical Cell Design.- Calculating Mechanical Component Voltage Drops in Electrochemical Cells.- Electrolysis Cell Design for Ion Exchange Membrane Chlor-Alkali Process.- Experiences with a Bench-Scale Electrochemical Plant.- Economic Driving Force in Electro-Organic Synthesis.- Design of SU Modularized Electrochemical Cells.- Electrochemical Techniques for the Extraction of Heavy Metals in Industry: Concepts, Apparatus and Cost.- The Design and Application of Rotating Cylinder Electrode Technology to Continuous Production of Metal.- Shunt Current Control in Electrochemical Systems - Theoretical Analysis.- Shunt Current Control Methods in Electrochemical Systems - Applications.- A Simple Model of Exxon's Zn/Br2 Battery.- A Finite Element Model of Bipolar Plate Cells.- Changes in Overall Ohmic Resistance Due to Migration/Diffusion of Electrolytes.- Mathematical Model for Design of Battery Electrodes: Lead-Acid Cell Modelling.- Extension of Newman's Numerical Technique to Pentadiagonal Systems of Equations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.