All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £17.00Trending at £20.79
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £62.77
- £4.90Trending at £5.00
- £25.14Trending at £39.85
- £18.56Trending at £20.76
- £15.47Trending at £16.89
About this product
- DescriptionPorous materials have attracted considerable attention because of the wide variety of scientific and technological applications, such as catalysis, shape- and size-selective absorption and adsorption, gas storage, and electrode materials. This book describes redox processes for different porous materials, assessing electrochemical applications.
- Author BiographyAntonio Domenech holds a Ph.D. in chemistry (University of Valencia, 1989) and is currently professor in the Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Valencia, Spain. His research is focused on supramolecular electrochemistry, electrochemistry of porous nanostructured materials, and electroanalytical methods applied to conservation and restoration of cultural heritage, as well as on educational problems in teaching of science. He has published more than 150 articles in scientific journals and several monographs, among them, Supramolecular Chemistry of Anions and Electrochemical Methods in Archeometry, Conservation and Restoration. Dr. Domenech received the Demetrio Ribes award (Valencian Regional Government) in 2006.
- Author(s)Antonio Domenech Carbo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note220 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.