CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionA graduate-level book about the propagation of electromagnetic fields and their interaction with condensed matter.
- Author BiographyMartin Dressel received his Doctor of Sciences degree in 1989 from the Universitat Gottingen where he subsequently worked as a postdoctoral research fellow. Since then he has held positions in the University of British Columbia at Vancouver, the University of California, Los Angeles, the Technische Universitat, Darmstadt, and the Center of Electronic Correlations and Magnetism at the Universitat Augsburg. Professor Dressel is now Head of the Physikalisches Institut at the Universitat Stuttgart. George Gruner obtained his Doctor of Sciences degree from the Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, in 1972 and became Head of the the Central Research Institute of Physics in Budapest in 1974. In 1980 he took up the position of Professor of Physics at the University of California, Los Angeles, and later became Director of the Solid State Science Center there. Professor Gruner has been a distinguished visiting professor at numerous institutions worldwide and is a consultant for several international corporations and advisory panels. He is a Guggenheim Fellow and is also a recipient of the Alexander Humboldt Senior American Scientist Award.
- Author(s)George Gruner,Martin Dressel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note159 b/w illus.
- Weight970 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.