All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Georgii Georgievich Aseyev
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsSUPRAMOLECULAR INTERACTIONS Historic Introduction Early Views on the Process of Ion Solvation in Electrolyte Solutions Evolution of Solvation Concepts and Structural State of Electrolyte Solutions References Supramolecular Designing of a Host Stages of Formation of Approaches to the Concept of Long-Range Supermolecular Forces The Principles of Supramolecular-Thermodynamic Approach Quantum Statistics of Supermolecular Interactions Supramolecular Host-Guest Structure Distribution Function Rate of Distribution Function Change in Time Supramolecular Interactions Potential Solving the Equation for Potential in the Absence of External Fields References Thermodynamics of Supermolecular and Supramolecular Interactions Supermolecular-Thermodynamic Interactions of Activity Coefficients Guest Activity Function Minimum Interaction Distance of Electrostatic Forces among Ions in the Host Solution Distance between Ions in the Host Solution Dielectric Permittivity of Host-Guest Solution References Supermolecular Interactions Van der Waals Components of Attraction Potential Perturbation Method Interaction Energy in the First Approximation of the Perturbation Method Evaluation of the Energy of Van der Waals Interactions in Structure Formation of the Guest-Host Solution Ion-Dipole Interactions in the First Approximation of the Perturbation Theory Weak Chemical Interactions in the Host Solution Short-Range Repulsion in the Host Solution Adjustment of Potential of Supramolecular Interactions Thermodynamics of Water Activity Interaction References NON-EQUILIBRIUM PHENOMENA Electrical Conductivity Historic Preamble Theories of Electrical Conductivity General Continuity Equation for Electrolyte Solutions in Perturbed State Electrical Conductivity: General Theory of Supermolecular Forces Relaxation Force Electrophoretic Retardation Electrical Conductivity of Electrolytes at Weak Electric Fields and Low Frequencies Results and Their Discussion References Viscosity Semiempirical Approaches to Viscosity Determination Viscosity Theory General Theory of Viscosity Solution Viscosity Coefficient (General Solving) Solution Viscosity Coefficient (Final Solving) References Diffusion Coefficient About Diffusion Theories Diffusion Flows General Theory of Supermolecular Forces in Diffusion Flows Diffusion Coefficient (Final Solution) References Conclusion
- Author BiographyGeorgiy Aseyev is department head at the Kharkov State Academy of Culture in Kharkov, Ukraine. He is also a professor and at the International Informatization Academy, which is associated with the UN. He obtained a doctorate in engineering sciences from the Kharkov Scientific-Research and Design Institute of Inorganic Chemistry. His research areas of interest include theoretical chemistry, nanotechnology, supramolecular interactions in concentrated electrolyte solutions, and artificial intelligence. Dr. Aseyev has written hundreds of magazine articles and dozens of monographs and books.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.36Trending at £17.08
- £11.70Trending at £14.02
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.12
- £9.30Trending at £12.97
- £28.30Trending at £32.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.