CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text supports a key element of electrical and electronic engineering courses, covering all the essential components of relevant undergraduate study in a clear and structured manner. It includes worked examples and practice problems at each stage.
- Author BiographyDr. Md. Abdus Salam - obtained his PhD in Electrical Engineering, in 2000 from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Currently, he is working as a Faculty member in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering at the Institute Technology Brunei (A Technology University), Negara Brunei Darussalam. His research interests include power system modelling for on-line control, insulator pollution studies, grounding systems and renewable energy. He has published a large number of referred journal and conference papers. He is a senior member of IEEE and working as a reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Journal of Electrostatics, Elsevier Science etc.
- Author(s)Abdus Salam
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note103 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight692 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.