CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn important reference work for researchers in optics, astronomy, physics and electrical engineering.
- Author BiographyDr. Albert D. Wheelon has been a visiting scientist for the past decade at the Environmental Technology Laboratory of NOAA in Boulder, Colorado. He holds a BSc degree in engineering science from Stanford University and a PhD in physics from MIT, where he was a teaching fellow and a research associate in the Research Laboratory for Electronics. He has published thirty papers on radio physics and space technology in learned journals.
- Author(s)Albert D. Wheelon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/06/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note110 figures
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.