All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionClimatic factors such as rain, snow, and other forms of precipitation can have a significant impact on the transmission of radio, light, or heat waves in the atmosphere. Communication systems may experience a loss of signal caused by the effects of rain on a radio link.
- Author BiographyROBERT K. CRANE is Professor of Electrical Engineering and Professor of Meteorology at the University of Oklahoma. He has also served as Research Professor in the Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College, as Chairman of the U.S. National Committee of the International Radio Scientific Union, and as Chairman of Commission F of the International Radio Scientific Union. Dr. Crane is a Certified Consulting Meteorologist of the American Meteorological Society.
- Author(s)Robert K. Crane
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/1996
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.