Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
About this product
- DescriptionBased on familiar circuit theory and basic physics, this book serves as a reference for both analog and digital engineers alike, particularly for those who work with analog RF. It covers topics using conceptual explanations and over 150 figures, in place of complex mathematics.
- Author BiographyRon Schmitt is the director of electrical engineering support for Sensor Research and Development Corp. in Orono, Maine. He manages the group responsible for electronics design for chemical-sensor research and products. He has a BSEE from Cornell University and an MSEE from the University of Pennsylvania. He is currently a PhD candidate at the University of Maine.
- Author(s)Ron Schmitt
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/05/2002
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEDN Series for Design Engineers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight660 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.