CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £3.80Trending at £7.00
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe electromagnetic force is one of the primary forces of nature. This book examines the technological evolution of electromagnetism from its humble beginnings as a series of discoveries to a fundamental force that powers our modern world.
- Author(s)Stephen M. Tomecek
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScientific American
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.