Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the problem of prediction and non-monotonicity of the effective electromechanical properties in two- and three-component composites based on ferroelectric ceramics and relaxor-ferroelectric single crystals.
- Author BiographyVitaly Yuryevich Topolov is Professor of the Department of Physics at the Southern Federal University (Rostov-on-Don, Russia). His research interests include heterogeneous ferroelectrics, smart materials, domain and heterophase structures, as well as electromechanical effects in ferroelectrics and related materials. Dr. V. Yu. Topolov has been included in the list of Active Russian Scientists whose papers have been cited over 100 times in periodicals from 2000 to 2006. Christopher Rhys Bowen is a Reader at the University of Bath, UK. The research interests of Dr. C. R. Bowen are concerned with functional ceramics, including ferroelectric ceramics and composites for modern sensors and actuators, as well as with manufacturing and characterization of these materials.
- Author(s)Christopher R. Bowen,Vitaly Yu. Topolov
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleEngineering Materials and Processes
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.