CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- Series TitlePhysics of Atoms and Molecules
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight501 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJ. B. West,P. G. Burke
- Table Of ContentsPhotoionization dynamics of excited molecular states.- Double photoionization near threshold and via core hole states: Recent experimental results.- Multiple photoionization studied by photo-ion and photoelectron spectra.- Electron momentum spectroscopy of molecules: A review of recent developments.- Autodetachment spectroscopy of negative ions.- Recent experimental results related to shape resonances.- Threshold measurements of electron and photon collisions with atoms and small molecules.- Electron scattering in molecular oxygen: a high resolution study using a synchrotron radiation photoionization source.- Negative ion resonance electron scattering from oriented, physisorbed O2.- Rovibrational threshold structures in e-HC1 and e-HF collisions.- Photoelectron spectroscopy of HI and photoemission following narrowband VUV excitation.- Ab initio methods for electron-molecule collisions.- Electron scattering by polyatomic molecules: Recent advances in theory and calculations.- Resonance collisions of electrons with molecules and in solids.- Electronic excitation as a multichannel resonant process.- Electron-N2 cross sections at low energies calculated using a vibrational averaging procedure.- Very low energy e-N2 scattering and interim hybrid calculations of the ?g resonance.- Low energy electron scattering by diatomic molecules using the R-matrix method.- Calculated vibrationally and rotationally resolved photoelectron spectra of H2.- The effect of a change of charge: the scattering of low energy positrons by hydrogen molecules.- List of delegates.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.