CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides the chemical physics field with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. This special topics volume reports advances in electron-transfer research with significant chapters by internationally recognized researchers.
- Author BiographyJOSHUA JORTNER is Heinemann Professor of Chemistry at Tel Aviv University's School of Chemistry, where he has been on the faculty since 1964. Professor Jortner is President of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry, former President of the Israel National Academy of Sciences and Humanities, and the recipient of the Wolf Prize in Chemistry (1988). M. BIXON is Chemistry Professor at Tel Aviv University's School of Chemistry, where he has been on the faculty since 1966. He holds a PhD from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/02/1999
- Series TitleAdvances in Chemical Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 106, Pt. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1222 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byJoshua Jortner,M. Bixon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.