All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectronic Commerce
- Author BiographyEfraim Turban is a visiting scholar at the Pacific Institute for Information System Management, University of Hawaii. He earned his M.B.A. and Ph.D. at the University of California, Berkeley. Previously, he was on the staff of several universities including City University of Hong Kong, Lehigh University, Florida International University, California State University Long Beach, Eastern Illinois University, and the University of Southern California. Dr. Turban is the author of over 100 refereed papers published in leading journals such as Management Science, MIS Quarterly, and Decision Support Systems. He is also the author of 20 books including Electronic Commerce: A Managerial Perspective and Information Technology for Management. He is also a consultant to major corporations worldwide. Dr. Turban's current areas of interest are Web-based decision support systems, using intelligent agents in electronic commerce systems, and collaboration issues in global electronic commerce. David King (Ph.D.), has over 25 years experience leading the development of decision support, performance management and enterprise system software. Currently, he is the Sr. VP of New Product Development at JDA Software, Inc. in Scottsdale Arizona. He joined JDA in 2004 after serving a number of years as the Sr. VP of Product Development and CTO for Comshare Inc. Dr. King has authored a number of articles and books and is the co-author of Electronic Commerce: A Managerial Perspective (Prentice-Hall). He also serves on a variety of industrial advisory and university boards including the MIS Advisory board at the University of Georgia and the Technopolis Advisory Board at Arizona State University. Deborrah C. Turban (Turban Company Inc., previously with the University of Santa Thomas in the Philippines) who brings expertise in EC research and analysis.
- Author(s)David King,Deborrah C. Turban,Efraim Turban,Jae Kyu Lee,Ting-Peng Liang
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Business and Economics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note44 Tables, black and white; 100 Illustrations, color; 12 Illustrations, black and white; XXXVIII, 791 p. 112 illus., 100 illus. in color.
- Weight2050 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement8th ed. 2015
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £59.99Trending at £70.04
- £36.82Trending at £39.06
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £34.43Trending at £39.55
- £10.99Trending at £19.83
- £14.27Trending at £15.11
- £7.63Trending at £9.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.