CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
- £13.77Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2005 book describes the processing, simulation and applications of electronic composites.
- Author BiographyMinoru Taya has been a Professor of Mechanical Engineering, and Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Washington since 1986. He is also currently running a Center for Intelligent Materials and Systems (CIMS) as Director, where he is involved in supervising a number of projects related to intelligent materials and systems. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Mechanics (ASME) and also serves as an associate editor and editorial board member for several journals. He has served as the Chair of the Materials Divison of ASME in the past. Professor Taya has published over 235 journal and conference papers, co-authored a monograph and edited five books.
- Author(s)Minoru Taya
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note228 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.