CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the spectrum of the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) flow, from ESL design modeling to logic/test synthesis, verification, physical design, and test. This book contains the advancements, including Test compression, ESL design modeling, large-scale floorplanning, placement, routing, synthesis of clock and power/ground networks.
- Author BiographyLaung-Terng Wang, Ph.D., is founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of SynTest Technologies, CA. He received his EE Ph.D. degree from Stanford University. A Fellow of the IEEE, he holds 18 U.S. Patents and 12 European Patents, and has co-authored/co-edited two internationally used DFT textbooks- VLSI Test Principles and Architectures (2006) and System-on-Chip Test Architectures (2007). Yao-Wen Chang, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University. He recevied his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the University of Texas at Austin. He has published over 200 technical papers, co-authored one book, and is a winner of the ACM ISPD Placement (2006) and Global Routing (2008) contests. Kwang-Ting (Tim) Cheng, Ph.D., is a Professor and Chair of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of California, Berkeley. A Fellow of the IEEE, he has published over 300 technical papers, co-authored three books, and holds 11 U.S. Patents.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSystems on Silicon
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight1760 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKwang-Ting Cheng,Laung-Terng Wang,Yao-Wen Chang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.