All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of how computers invaded the homes and cultural life of 1980s Britain.
- Author BiographyTom Lean is a historian of science currently based at the British Library, where he works on Oral History of British Science, a major project concerned with collecting and archiving life-story interviews with 100 figures from the recent history of science and technology. His fascination with computer technology is long-standing, culminating in his doctorate at the University of Manchester on popular computing in 1980s Britain. @reggitsti
- Author(s)Tom Lean
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Note8pp colour section
- Weight438 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.99Trending at £6.81
- £5.06Trending at £6.04
- £6.00Trending at £6.53
- £7.31Trending at £13.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.