All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £41.08
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
About this product
- DescriptionUsing case law from multiple jurisdictions, Stephen Mason examines the nature and legal bearing of electronic signatures.
- Author BiographyStephen Mason is a barrister with an interest in electronic signatures, authentication, security, electronic evidence, e-mail and internet use, the interception and monitoring of communications, data protection and privacy. He is also a member of the IT Panel of the General Council of the Bar of England and Wales, an independent director of tScheme Limited and an Associate Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
- Author(s)Stephen Mason
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.