All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analytical theory on the electronic states in low-dimensional systems and finite crystals developed by the author based on a differential equation theory approach. This book provides insights on some fundamental problems in low-dimensional systems such as surface states, quantum confinement effects and more.
- Author BiographyThe author has been working in various areas in the field of theoretical condensed matter physics for more than twenty years and has published more than ninety research papers. Some of them are well cited.
- Author(s)Shang Yuan Ren
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 212
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.