All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for the student, technician or engineer who understands basic electronics and wants to learn more about electronic measurements. To use instruments effectively, it's necessary to understand basic measurement theory and how it relates to practical measurements.
- Author BiographyROBERT A. WITTE is an Engineering Manager with Agilent Technologies (formerly Hewlett-Packard), where he is responsible for the design and development of electronic test and measurement equipment. He has taught electrical engineering courses as an adjunct professor at two universities and has written two books and numerous magazine articles about test and measurement instrumentation.
- Author(s)Robert A. Witte
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight967 g
- Width186 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.