Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- Author(s)C.W. Frank,H. G. Drickamer
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- Series TitleStudies in Chemical Physics (Closed)
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Theories of electronic energy levels in molecules and solids.- 3 Thermal versus optical transitions.- 4 Phenomenological description of continuous electronic transitions.- 5 Methods for studying electronic structure at very high pressure.- 6 Shifts of energy levels with pressure.- 7 Electronic transitions in metals and insulator-metal transitions.- 8 Spin changes in iron complexes.- 9 The reduction of ferric iron.- 10 Changes of oxidation state and spin state.- 11 Reactions in aromatic molecules and complexes.- Author and Subject Indexes.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.