All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £41.50Trending at £46.99
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £33.72Trending at £34.29
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, which provide a look at the social uses and occasional abuses of online communication. It explores many Internet subcultures, including MySpace.com, craftster.org, massively multiplayer online role-playing games such as World of Warcraft, music downloading, and white supremacist and other counterculture groups.
- Author BiographyTYRONE L. ADAMS is the Richard D'Aquin Professor of Journalism and Communications at the University of Louisiana, Lafayette. STEPHEN A. SMITH is Professor of Communication at the University of Arkansas.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byStephen A. Smith,Tyrone L. Adams
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.