Electronic and Photoelectron Spectroscopy: Fundamentals and Case Studies by Timothy G. Wright, Miklos Feher, Andrew M. Ellis (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £114.02Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £24.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.60Trending at £16.96
- £11.70Trending at £13.95
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
- £28.30Trending at £32.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume aims to provide a firm grounding in the principles and techniques employed in electronic and photoelectron spectroscopy.
- Author BiographyAndrew Ellis has taught numerous courses in physical chemistry and chemical physics. He is currently senior lecturer at the University of Leicester. Miklos Feher is Director of Computational Chemistry at Neurocrine Biosciences, San Diego, California. He has taught various invited lecture courses throughout the world and has published textbooks in the field of physical chemistry. Timothy Wright received his doctorate in photoelectron spectroscopy at the University of Southampton in 1991. He is now Senior Lecturer in the School of Chemistry, University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Andrew M. Ellis,Miklos Feher,Timothy G. Wright
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note106 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.