CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.08Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionElectronics All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies is 900 pages and 8 books covering: Book 1: The Basics of Electronics Book 2: Getting your hands dirty Book 3: Designing your Projects Book 4: Digital and Analog Book 5: Electrical Environments Part 6: Troubleshooting Part 7: Communications Part 8 : The Fun Stuff.
- Author BiographyDoug Lowe still has the electronics experimenter's kit his dad gave him when he was 10. Although he became a programmer and has written books on various programming languages, Microsoft Office, web programming, and PCs (including 30+ For Dummies books), Doug never forgot his first love: electronics.
- Author(s)Doug Lowe,Kirk Kleinschmidt,Peter D. Hipson,Ward Silver
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1478 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.