All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectrostimulation is defined as the action of electrical energy on nerve and muscle - the two classes of excitable tissue. This title offers professionals and researchers coverage of the subject, expanding the scope of electrostimulation discussions to include accidental, aversive, and possibly harmful biological effects of electrical energy.
- Author BiographyJ. Patrick Reilly is a principal staff engineer at The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory in Laurel, MD and the President of Metatec Associates in Silver Spring, MD. Mr. Reilly holds an M.S. in electrical engineering and applied science from George Washington University. Alan M. Diamant is the president of Diamant Engineering. Previously, he was a senior design engineer at The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory in Laurel, MD. Mr. Diamant holds an M.S. in Computer Science from The Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Alan M. Diamant,J. Patrick Reilly
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight771 g
- Width185 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.