Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.31Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Author(s)Viktor Perelmuter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note399 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsSpecial Features of SimPowerSystems Models General Characteristics Graphical User Interface PowerGUI Models of Power Circuit Devices Electrical Sources Impedances and Loads Transformers Transmission Line Models Miscellaneous Measuring and Control Blocks Measurement of Main Circuit Quantities Meters with Employment of Simulink(R) Blocks Control Blocks Simulation of Power Electronics Devices Models of Power Semiconductor Devices Control Blocks for Power Electronics Simulation of Converters With Thyristors Simulation of a High-Voltage Direct Current Electric Power Transmission System Simulation of Converters With Forced-Commutated Devices Cascaded H-Bridge Multilevel Inverter Simulation Four-Level Inverter with Flying Capacitor Simulation Simulation of Z-Source Converters Simulation of Resonant Inverters Simulation of Modular Multilevel Converters Simulation of Matrix Converters Electric Machine and Electric Drive Simulation Direct Current (DC) Motors and Drives Induction Motors and Electric Drives Synchronous Motors (SM) and Electric Drives Synchronous Motor with Permanent Magnets Switched Reluctance Motor Simulation Mechanical Coupling Simulation Power Production and Transmission Simulation Computation of Transmission Line Parameters Use of the Simplified SM Model Simulation of Systems with Hydraulic-Turbine Generators Simulation of Systems with Steam Turbine-Synchronous Generator Simulation of Wind Generation Systems (WG) Simulation of the Unit: Diesel-Squirrel-Cage IG FACTS Simulation List of the Models on CD Index Chapters include references.
- Author BiographyViktor M. Perelmuter has been working as a scientific advisor at the National Technical University's Kharkov Polytechnic Institute and at the Research Electrotechnical Institute, Kharkov, Ukraine, since 2001. He is also a member of the IEEE. Along with his engineering activities, Perelmuter headed scientific work in the fields of electrical drives, power electronics, and control systems. He is the author or coauthor of nine books and more than 70 articles. He also holds 19 patents in the former USSR and Ukraine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.