All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.29Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- Author(s)Adam Smetana
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 11 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Dynamical Electroweak Symmetry Breaking.- Top-Quark and Neutrino Condensation.- Model of Strong Yukawa Dynamics.- Model of Flavor Gauge Dynamics.- Conclusions.- Appendix A Approximate Methods of Solving Schwinger-Dyson Equations.- Appendix B The Pole Vertices for Nambu-Goldstone Bosons.- Appendix C The Fierz Identities.
- Author BiographyAdam Smetana received his Master's degree in nuclear and sub-nuclear physics at the Charles University in Prague. He continued there with his post-graduate studies under the leadership of Prof. Jiri Hosek and received his Ph.D. degree in 2013. He started by studying the dense and cold QCD matter, but later his main focus turned to the topic of the electroweak symmetry breaking. Elaborating beyond-Standard models of the dynamical electroweak symmetry breaking has recently led him into the field of neutrino physics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.