CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a detailed discussion of the empirical fundamentals of unified theories of strong, electromagnetic, and weak interactions, this book emphasizes the phenomenology and the physics of fundamental interactions.
- Author BiographyProfessor Scheck, University Mainz. Professor emeritus since 2005. Principal field of activity: Theoretical particle physics.
- Author(s)Florian Scheck
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXX, 424 p.
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 3rd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.