All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe passionate and dramatic elegies of Propertius (c. 50 soon after 16 BCE) gained him a reputation as one of Rome s finest love poets. He portrays the uneven course of his love affair with Cynthia and also tells us much about the society of his time, then in later poems turns to the legends of ancient Rome.
- Author(s)Sextus Propertius
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- Series TitleLoeb Classical Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 18
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight300 g
- Width121 mm
- Height171 mm
- Translated byG.P. Goold
- Volume editorG.P. Goold
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.