All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and expanded second edition presents the main results in the differential geometry of curves and surfaces suitable for a first course on the subject. Prerequisites are minimized and the most direct and straightforward approach is used throughout.
- Author BiographyAndrew Pressley is Professor of Mathematics at King's College London, UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Pressley
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- Series TitleSpringer Undergraduate Mathematics Series
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight679 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.