All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beginner's guide to the ins and outs of guncraftsmanship from a professional gunsmith. When it was first published in 1938, Elementary Gunsmithing was one of the few books of the time to address an amateur audience, among more advanced titles.
- Author BiographyPerry D. Frazer was a professional gunsmith with more than fifty years of practical experience. Frazer also wrote many outdoor instructional titles such as Rodmaking for Beginners, Amateur Rodmaking, Canoe Cruising and Camping, and Fishing Tackle. Frazer lived in Ridgewood, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Perry D. Frazer
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight298 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.