Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook for graduates and advanced undergraduates in physics and physical chemistry covers the major areas of statistical mechanics and concludes with the level of current research. It begins with the fundamental ideas of averages and ensembles, focusing on classical systems described by continuous variables.
- Author(s)George D. J. Phillies
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/12/1999
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Contemporary Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight807 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.