All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.28
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.00
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe new experiments underway at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Switzerland may significantly change our understanding of elementary particle physics and, indeed, the universe. Suitable for first-year graduate students and advanced undergraduates, this textbook provides an introduction to the field.
- Author BiographyChristopher G. Tully is professor of physics at Princeton University. A leading expert in the Standard Model Higgs boson search, he has made major contributions to high-energy collider programs at CERN and Fermilab.
- Author(s)Christopher G. Tully
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIn a Nutshell
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 halftones. 129 line illus.
- Weight828 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.