All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionExplains probability using genetics, sports, finance, current events and more.
- Author BiographyRick Durrett received his Ph.D. in operations research from Stanford University in 1976. After nine years at UCLA, he came to Cornell University in 1985, where he is a professor of mathematics. He is the author of 8 books and more than 170 journal articles on a wide variety of topics, and he has supervised more than 40 Ph.D. students. He is a member of the National Academy of Science, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and a Fellow of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
- Author(s)Rick Durrett
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note55 b/w illus. 80 tables 355 exercises
- Weight660 g
- Width187 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.