All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionGilmore's concise and elegant treatment will be of interest to students and professors of introductory and intermediate quantum courses, as well as professionals working in electrical engineering and applied mathematics.
- Author BiographyRobert Gilmore is a professor of physics at Drexel University.
- Author(s)Robert Gilmore
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2004
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note104 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.