All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best way to build an accurate foundation in the language
- Author BiographyJiedson Domigpe is a lecturer in the Department of American Ethnic Studies at the University of Washington, where he is also on the faculty of the Southeast Asian Center at the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies. He has taught at several schools, including the University of California at Los Angeles and the Defense Language Institute and Foreign Service Institute, where he was nominated for the prestigious Cox Award for best teacher. He lives in Seattle, Washington.Nenita Pambid Domingo is the head of the Filipino Program in the South and Southeast Asian Languages and Cultures Program at the University of California at Los Angeles and a lecturer in the Asian Languages and Cultures Department. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Jiedson R. Domigpe,Nenita Pambid Domingo
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- Language(s)English, Tagalog
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Content Noteincludes 2 hour MP3 Audio CD; 100 b&w photographs and illustrations; map
- Weight1333 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 CD-Audio
Best-selling in Language Courses
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.