Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionMake wearable pieces of art with the clever techniques and unique designs ideas. It's all about the mix in this creative approach to making fabulous jewelry.
- Author BiographyRosemary Hill learned crochet and embroidery at age 6, beading at 7, and knitting at 9. She is currently a graphic designer and illustrator living in California's wine country. After knitting several lace shawls that always fell off her shoulders, she started designing shawl pins--and selling them and Designs by Romi, was born! In 2006 she began writing patterns for knitted wire and beads, two of which have been published in Knitty.com.
- Author(s)Rosemary Hill
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.