Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.71
- £3.99Trending at £6.95
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.94
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionA tribute to the work of Benoy, the award-winning firm of architects.
- Author BiographyGuy Allenby is a Sydney-based journalist and author. He began his career writing about rock music, before specialising in design and architecture in the late 1980s. During a long stint at the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper, he wrote on subjects ranging from architecture and design to travel, television, and health. His first book, Eight Great Houses (Presaro Publishing), was published in 2002. Guy now writes for The Australian newspaper and a number of national and international magazines. His biography of the renown mind-body medicine pioneer Ian Gawler The Dragon's Blessing (Allen and Unwin) was released in 2008. Grischa Ruchendorf, born 1969 in Germany, studied photography in Berlin, where his final year there coincided with the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989. In the following years he documented the changes in Eastern Europe. Grant money enabled him to photograph the struggle for independence in the Baltic countries in August 1991 and the ensuing disintegration of the Soviet Union. The newly established Russian Federation then became a central part of his work as a features photographer. In 1997 Grischa moved to Hong Kong where he works as a photographer in the Asia Pacific region specializing in people, lifestyle, and architectural photography.
- Author(s)Grischa Ruchendorf,Guy Allenby
- PublisherOro Editions
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOro Editions
- Content Note300 col, 50 b/w
- Weight1520 g
- Width285 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.