Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionUses a unifying illustration: two simple theories are studied with some detail, the theory of heat conduction and the theory of linear elastic media. This book shows that the resulting equations derived in this manner differ quantitatively and qualitatively from those usually presented.
- Author BiographyProfessor at the University of Paris. Doctor Honoris Causa by the University of Copenhagen. Silver medal of the French National Science Foundation. Author of a well-known book on Inverse Problem Theory.
- Author(s)Albert Tarantola
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; 10 Illustrations, color; 34 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 266 p. 44 illus., 10 illus. in color.
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.