All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the fundamental concepts of computational fluid dynamics (CFD). It addresses beginners, and presents the ABC's or bare essentials of CFD in a transparent form. It is suitable for self-study, as a textbook for CFD short courses, and as a supplement to more comprehensive CFD and fluid dynamics texts.
- Author(s)John D. Ramshaw
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleIcp Fluid Mechanics
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.