All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a complete course in continuum mechanics with examples and exercises and a chapter on continuum thermodynamics.
- Author BiographyJoanne L. Wegner is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Victoria, Canada. Her research interests include wave propation in elastic and viscoelastic materials with applications to the dynamic behavior of polymers and elastomeric materials and earthquake engineering. Professor Wegner has been recognized for her outstanding contributions to the engineering profession by the Canadian Society of Mechanical Engineers. In addition to her archival publications, she has co-edited two books on nonlinear waves in solids. Professor James Haddow practises research in theoretical and experimental continuum mechanics, thermodynamics, and nonlinear elasticity. The applications of his work are to biomedical materials and metal forming processes.
- Author(s)James B. Haddow,Joanne L. Wegner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight710 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.