All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed introduction to the study of crustal geomechanics, particularly the seismogenic crust, with exercises, solutions, and field-based datasets.
- Author BiographyFrancois Henri Cornet is a Professor at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Strasbourg. Prior to this he worked in the Department of Seismology at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, and was also Visiting Scientist at Stanford University and at The Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. His main research interests are in rock mechanics - specialising in measurement and modelling of stress fields; in rock-fluid interactions, including induced seismicity and application to geothermal energy development; and in the development of large scale, in situ, geophysical laboratories. Professor Cornet has extensive experience of teaching geomechanics courses at the undergraduate and graduate level, and has also consulted internationally on stress field evaluations.
- Author(s)Francois Henri Cornet
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note232 b/w illus. 45 exercises
- Weight1180 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.