Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £39.97Trending at £65.00
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.12Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for short courses in ecological economics, this book takes as its starting point the notion of the 'global-ethical trilemma': the interrelation between justice, sustainability and prosperity. It introduces to the student different attempts to reconcile these three goals and offers a review of how this can be achieved.
- Author BiographyRalf Eriksson is a lecturer in economics at Abo Akademi University of Turku, Finland. Jan Otto Andersson is also currently a lecturer in economics at Abo Akademi University of Turku, Finland. He is also a founding member of Basic Income European Network (BIEN) and the European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy (EAEPE).
- Author(s)Jan Otto Andersson,Ralf Eriksson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 31 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.