CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides an authoritative evaluation of the current perception of the crime of genocide, as it appears in the decisions of judicial authorities, the writings of the foremost academic experts in the field, and in the texts of commission reports.
- Author BiographyPaul Behrens is Lecturer in Law at the University of Edinburgh. He is associate of the Stanley Burton Centre for Holocaust and Genocide Studies and member of the Surrey International Law Centre. Ralph Henham is Professor of Criminal Justice at Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University. He has researched and published extensively on the theoretical, comparative and policy-related aspects of sentencing and held visiting positions at the Universities of Cambridge, Oxford, Sydney and the European University Institute, Florence.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr. Paul Behrens,Professor Ralph Henham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.