All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeil Duxbury combines analytical legal philosophy and legal history to explore the concept of legislation.
- Author BiographyNeil Duxbury is Professor of Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Neil Duxbury
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £6.49Trending at £7.26
- £28.12Trending at £29.43
- £40.79Trending at £41.38
- £32.31Trending at £33.24
- £36.75Trending at £45.39
- £29.70Trending at £30.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.