Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.44Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.01Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.32
- £15.96Trending at £20.25
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.85Trending at £9.00
- £28.88Trending at £29.64
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to fifty key elements of mentoring, patterned after Strunk and White's The Elements of Style, covers the qualities of an effective mentor, the steps needed to establish a successful mentor-protege relationship, the importance of integrity, and more. 18,000 first printing.
- Author BiographyW. Brad Johnson is Assistant Professor of Psychology in the Department of Leadership, Ethics & Law at the US Naval Academy and a Faculty Associate in the Graduate School of Business and Education at Johns Hopkins University. He is author of three books. Charles R. Ridley is Professor of Counselling Psychology and Associate Dean for Research at the Indiana University Graduate School. He has written one book published by Sage.
- Author(s)Charles R. Ridley,W. Brad Johnson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/04/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight315 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.