Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly-readable book teaches the language of symmetry and its importance in chemical research. Including coverage of more rigorous and advanced topics not found in other books, this timely work provides an up-to-date and easy-to-follow treatment of the application of group therapy to molecular symmetry along with examples.
- Author BiographyYNGVE OHRN, PhD, is Professor of Chemistry and Physics at the University of Florida in Gainesville. He is also an editor for Wiley's International Journal of Quantum Chemistry.
- Author(s)Yngve N. Ohrn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2000
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight618 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.