All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on international business, this book integrates the academic study of international trade and foreign direct investment with the actual strategic and operational decisions of exporters and multinational enterprises. It covers issues of central importance to firms that invest overseas: political risk, taxation, and expatriate assignment.
- Author(s)Keith Head
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/11/2007
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 Tables, black and white; XII, 208 p.
- Weight710 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.