Elements of Partial Differential Equations by Pavel Drabek, Gabriela Holubova (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.58Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.07
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to PDEs on an elementary level, enabling the reader to understand what partial differential equations are, where they come from and how they can be solved. This book covers the basic principles which are valid for particular types of PDEs and some classical methods to solve them.
- Author BiographyPavel Drabek and Gabriela Holubova, University of West Bohemia, Czech Republic.
- Author(s)Gabriela Holubova,Pavel Drabek
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/02/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDe Gruyter Textbook
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Weight615 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.